Bed bugs are the very common problem these days and almost everybody has dealt with a bed bugs infestation at least once. Not only are the bits are the bits are very difficult to actually get rid of the bugs without using the service of a professional exterminator.
If you have decided to stay on the get rid of the bed bugs without any risk insecticides that may posture a health risk, then here you will find natural ways to get rid of homemade bed bug solution.
Homemade bed bugs solution is the easy way to remove bed bugs in your home. So follow these rules and get rid of bed bugs in your home.
Best Homemade bed bugs solution:
There are many solutions have to remove the bed bugs in your home. But the best and easy homemade solution and it is 100% effective.
- Washing powder 2 tablespoon
- Dettol or any disinfectant 2 tablespoon
- Drinking water 500 ml
Now mix thoroughly, fill the liquid in window cleaner bottle and it is ready for use.
This homemade spray is very effective; even destroy the bed bug egg too. Not harmful to human. It kills the bed bugs and eggs immediately after the spray. It kills the bed bugs without any leaving blur blood stain etc. so this liquid can easily use on easily walls and bed sheet covers and pillow covers. It kills the bed bugs without any blood mark. It is the cheap and remedy for bed bugs which can make from soap powder and Dettol or any antiseptic disinfectant we use at home. No bed bugs odor and the solution smell good too.
And you also tried some tips for homemade remove the bed bugs your home and prevent re-infestation without calling professional help.
- Bed bugs love cluttered areas to hide and breed in. The less clutter you have and the more your home is the easier and more effective bedbugs treatment will be
- Throw away all unneeded items and you are keeping into small pile limited bed bugs hiding spot and giving yourself plenty of space to start vacuuming and cleaning
- Vacuum is removed bed bugs dirt and a small object that bed bugs use as bedding and shelter .vacuum furniture flooring bed frames mattress box spring and any other areas that you can reach with vacuumed nozzle.
- Any clothes or items coming in contact with the infected bed like a lines shirts bed sheets pillow cover etc needed to be washed with hot water. Bed bugs cannot dispute very hot water and the easiest way to kill them is to use extremely hot water while washing.
At last say that home remedies are quite and effective and handling so easy the bed bugs problem. I have mentioned some of them whereas there may be hundred of measure to fight them .it is up to choose the most effective one.