Easiest Bed Bug Trap
We have a ton of visitors who ask how they can check the invasion of bed bugs. They bites wake up, but no matter how-how hard they look, they cannot find any bed bugs. Well, we both have been performing the trap of bed bugs in it yourself; to make this trap you will need .this is the simple steps to make a bedbug trap and how to use it they are given below:
- A plastic pet dish and divided pet dish and a flat bottom food bowl need.
- Talcum powder (baby powder) scented or unscented it does not matter.
- A small paint brush, makeup brush or cotton ball.
- Some fabric and you also used old shirts, which is worked great.
- Glue and you also use masking tape.
- Dry ice in cubes .this is the last steps you will need to prepare the trap before you get dry ice.
- At first use a coat and a brush and coat is a very , very thin fold of talcum powder on the bottom of the grooves. A dusting is all that is needed, the talcum powder ensures the bed bug won’t be able to creep up the sides and get out of the trap.
- Take the thermos and Styrofoam cooler to your dry ice supplier and buy dry. Dry ice is very cold and will burn your skin so don’t touch it and if you suddenly or accidently drop some dry ice, use in gloves to selection it up.
- When dry ice is warm up then it turns to carbon dioxide gas and pressure will be build up inside the container. Spire the thermos lid on tightly, but open the jet just a little bit realizes the pressure.
- Then put the inverted pet dish near the bed or sofa you think might be infected. Place the thermos on the flat areas. And you don’t touch the front or back of the pet dish.
- In the morning the thermos and look to see you have caught any bed bug. The adult bed bug is ¼ an inch and easy to see. This trap will also catch the tiniest bed bug that is about the size of pin head. They will be a pinkish color to see. This is only one very thin layer of talcum powder in the bottom of the trap.
Lastly, we say that the dry ice is very cold so it can damage the skin, wear gloves when you handling dry y ice. And keep out of reach of children.